- The Ministry of Finance informs
On September 26, 2022 the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus and the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus adopted the decree No. 643/20 “On special transactions with government securities” (coming into force on September 29, 2022).
- The decree defines the mechanism of alternative ways of fulfillment of obligations on the eurobonds of the Republic of Belarus (Belarus-2023, Belarus-2026, Belarus-2027, Belarus-2030 and Belarus-2031), including the following options at the choice of the bondholders:
- -replacing (exchange) of the Eurobonds with domestic government bonds of the Republic of Belarus,
- -early redemption of the Eurobonds.
- In the event that the options for exchange/early redemption of Eurobonds turn out to be unfeasible due to sanctions’ restrictions, the bondholders have an option to receive coupon and redemption payments of the Eurobonds in Belarusian rubles.
- The detailed procedure for the bondholders can be found HERE.
28 September 2022
23 September 2022
29 August 2022
25 August 2022
19 July 2022
12 July 2022
08 July 2022
30 June 2022
29 June 2022
31 May 2022